Why insist on regular carpet cleaning?
Periodic cleaning of gorgeous carpets is essential for the overall freshness of a home and the optimal health of everybody in it, professional carpet cleaning Carrollton makes certain that lush carpets are regularly sanitized, germ-free, hygienic, and odor-free.
What can be expected from carpet cleaning?
Professional carpet cleaning is widely considered by many as an important cleaning service that can be expected to remove old stains on all types of carpets that have undergone unsuccessful cleaning attempts using various cleaning products. Regular carpet cleaning can remove embedded pet hair or soil from all types of carpets that have not been vacuumed and thoroughly cleaned for prolonged periods. A professional carpet cleaning service can even be expected to remove indentation marks from heavy furniture that has not been moved in years.
Regular carpet cleaning commonly involves the hot water extraction process to clean most carpets. It is also most commonly referred to as carpet steam cleaning which generally involves:
- A thorough carpet inspection.
- A deep vacuum removes deeply embedded and dried soils.
- Performing a pre-treatment carpet cleaning process to break hard-packed dirt down along carpet seams and crevices.
- A deep stain removal treatment.
- Final hot water extraction to remove all carpet stains and soiling.
The hot water extraction carpet cleaning process involves using a cleaning solution of hot water and a carpet cleaning special shampoo that is injected under high pressure through a carpet’s fibers and removed by powerful vacuums to rinse and completely remove all dissolved dirt and stains on carpets.
Is it possible to get rid of all stains on all carpets?
For removing stubborn, long-term carpet stains, a professional carpet cleaning can be considered a guaranteed solution for effective and efficient stain removal on carpets without damaging their fibers.
Carpet cleaning professionals are trained to properly use advanced spot and stain removal processes to remove stains on all types of carpets. They know the best products and techniques to remove stubborn stains on carpets. Carpet cleaning professionals only use the best carpet cleaning products available and utilize only the best industry-approved carpet cleaning to achieve the best cleaning result possible on all types of carpets.
Is carpet cleaning worth it?
For carpets that are beginning to smell or show serious signs of wear, a professional carpet cleaning process provided by carpet cleaning professionals can restore a carpet’s lushness, luster, and shine. While a professional carpet cleaning service can be expensive depending on the cleaning process and time required to completely clean a tired old carpet, a professional carpet cleaning at least once a year can be a good idea to keep carpets sanitized and looking like new.
Professional carpet cleaning improves carpet appearance.
Professional carpet cleaning ensures a good carpet appearance. Carpet cleaning keeps carpets looking nice year-round. A professional carpet cleaning service also has all the carpet cleaning tools necessary and the experience, and training, to ensure that all types of carpets stay looking like new for their entire useful lifespan.
While a do-it-yourself carpet cleaning can keep a carpet’s surface looking clean it does not generally fully fix a carpet’s appearance and its overall cleanliness with all kinds of dirt, and possibly bacteria, deeply embedded in its fibers. Deeply embedded dirt and bacteria is nearly impossible to remove without the help of a professional carpet cleaning.
The various commonly used carpet cleaning methods.
The carpet cleaning process can involve many different types depending on the type of carpet to be cleaned and its fibers. The common carpet cleaning methods used are:
- The hot water extraction method– Widely considered the most effective carpet cleaning method; hot water extraction uses hot water and detergent that is sprayed on a carpet’s fibers to dislodge and dissolve embedded dirt and removed using strong vacuum equipment.
- Dry-cleaning– Dry carpet cleaning commonly uses dry carpet cleaning compounds in combination with other carpet cleaning solutions to clean different types of carpets. Dry carpet cleaning has a very rapid drying time which makes it faster and less labor-intensive than hot water and wet-extraction carpet cleaning processes.
- Encapsulation– encapsulation involves using special detergents that adhere to dirt particles and suspending them to be easily washed away or vacuumed. The binding agents used in encapsulation remain in a carpet’s fibers and continue to attract dirt thus making it easier for follow-up cleaning, and through encapsulation, both the detergent and dirt particles no longer adhere to other dirt making it easy to remove through dry vacuuming. In addition, in encapsulation, the binding agent coats all of a carpet’s fibers and effectively reduces their affinity for trapping dust and other particles.
- Carpet shampooing– the shampoos used for carpet cleaning use special detergents that easily dry to a loose powder, with loosened dirt and debris easily attaching to the shampoo’s components making it easy to vacuum afterward.
- The dry-foam carpet cleaning process– generally involves using special cleaning foam that is left to stand for a few minutes. It is typically used to remove oily stains with most dry-foam detergents having color brighteners, carpet fiber protectants, and additional anti-soiling agents. While not a completely dry cleaning method, dry foam carpet cleaning uses only very minimal amounts of water solution and shampoo and is commonly used on carpets that are water-sensitive or that uses a carpet construction that inhibits sufficient water extraction.
Periodic carpet cleaning improves health and makes carpets last longer.
Carpet fibers can be expected to trap large amounts of pollens, bacteria, various allergens, and dust year-round. Without periodic professional carpet cleaning, it can cause breathing issues in people with lung problems and cause other forms of sicknesses that can easily spread to everyone.
It is important to make certain that carpets are thoroughly cleaned periodically at a minimum of at least once a year to remove embedded dust, bacteria, and allergens within their fibers. All types of carpets can be expected to last longer when they are regularly cleaned and maintained by professional carpet cleaning. By being able to last longer, carpet owners save money by not having to regularly replace their carpets when they start to look tired and dirty.